It is the event the year


The photo that I present was taken in the summer of 2019, most specifically, the 9th of February. This was taken in the garden of my grandmother house, low a beautiful and big grape vine. The grandmother house is located in the countryside, about of the Chillan city. In the photo appear my 13 cousins on the maternal side and my brother Alex. I like this photo because all the memories beautiful and entertaining that I have about this moment. I remember that at that moment we were all very happy, because we were in the family party and decided to take a picture to take advantage of that we were all the cousins gathered, thing is very hard because we are many, also that we live in different cities, after meeting we realized that we are many so we did not all fit in the quadrant of the photo, so my cousin Jorge and Gustavo they squatting and the rest we squeeze. How funny the photo is that we all look at different sides because there were many of my uncles taking pictures at the same time. This summer and the past they are always the happiest moments of the year because as a tradition we come together all in the grandmother house to make several parties and celebrate the birthday of my mom and her sister, that for my family it is the event the year



Comentarios


  1. Family moments are the best!! you look very happy friend. xx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have many cousins too XD.. and famlily in Chillan :O

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My history with literature

Favorite Music Album

Global Warming