Post Graduate Studies


Hello again, today I will talk about the post grades that I would like to do when I finish my studies as an architect. The truth had never raised me so seriously as to think that I would like to continue studying and where. I remember that when I thought about that, I tried not go around and concentrate on finishing my career first, also I think that I still need to acquire too much knowledge to decide now what I will do in 4 more years.
As I said, I am not sure what or where I would go, but what I do know is that I would like to do too many courses abroad in order to return to Chile at some point and be able to contribute with what I have learned in the city.
This is a subject that often causes me a great dilemma in my mind, since many times I look at this society where I develop daily, the decisions we make and I am greatly disappointed, falling a little in despair, what motivates me to look for another place where maybe things are better, but then I think that I am abandoning the problem and that perhaps the place where my work is most needed is here, so it is a permanent contradiction.

Comentarios

  1. I think that if you think you can be a contribution you must be obviously if you want (:

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Traveling to other countries allows you to know different realities and cultures, reflecting on how we are living positively or negatively.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My history with literature

Favorite Music Album

Global Warming