Day of games


Today I will tell you about a walk that I did about two months ago but that I would certainly like to repeat. This tour went to the famous Diana games located near the plaza de armas of Santiago, which are characterized by having Arcades, Flippers and vintage machines. I remember it was a Tuesday day, I was having lunch with my friends in college, when we decided to go to these games, first we went to some near Parque de Almagro , when we arrived we didn’t like them very much, So we went to the gun plaza where a friend claimed they were better. When we arrived at these games we were all very excited and when we saw the games it seemed that we were all children again for a moment. We spent long hours playing, enjoying and laughing together.
This ride I really enjoyed because I felt like a kid again, plus it brought back nostalgic memories of when I was a kid and with my mom we were going on vacation to my grandma’s house in the south, so we had to go to the bus terminal where these same games were found that so attracted my attention. I would like to repeat this tour with my friends as we enjoy it very much in addition to being a very different activity than what we do often.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My history with literature

Favorite Music Album

Global Warming