Holidays I've ever had


Hello, I will talk about my best holidays. I really  find it difficult  to choose my best holidays, because I always the enjoy them too much. But definitely the holidays of last summer they were special. Last summer  I remember that the summer they  only lasted a month. I had to enjoy them even more. This is why  whit my friends from the university we organize  a trip to Patagonia, where  a friend would meet us at her house in Coyhaique city.  I remember that when he arrived in Coyhaique, his family was waiting for us with great  joy even though they didn’t know us , that was very nice. During the week that took the trip, we walked an saw beautiful landscapes surrounded by nature for example “Chile Chico” where we camped two nights and had to arrive on a boat  that passes through Argentina. We also traveled the Austral road and “Bahia Mansa” where we could see the “Catedrales de Marmol”. No doubt this was an amazing trip, where we could also met  wonderful people and drink a fantastic beer.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My history with literature

Favorite Music Album

Global Warming