Santaferia


I have always liked music very much and I do not close or limit myself to any particular style, I hear very varied and different styles every day. But I’ve never really had a band or a singer that’s my favorite. But if I remember a couple of years ago I’m too interested in the cumbia more specifically the group "Santaferia", this Chilean group composed by 10 artists, originated in 2006, among which his vocalist Alonso González, better known as the "Pollo", stands out. This group belongs to a style called the new Chilean cumbia, which consists of the fusion of elements, cumbia Villera and other Latin American styles. I remember the first time I saw them was with a group of friends, at a free concert they did at Parque O’Higgins , We were all very excited before the concert because we liked them a long time ago and no one had seen them live, then when we entered the atmosphere was incredible, immediately we started to jump and chant their songs, After the concert we went out very euphoric.
During that year and the following year we went to all the concerts we could of them, where we also became enchanted with more groups of the same style. After we leave school we stop going to concerts because it costs us a lot organizing since everyone has taken their own path, but whenever we get together we listen to them and we promise to go one day again to see them.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My history with literature

Favorite Music Album

Global Warming