My history with literature


I’ve never really been a fan of reading, nor have I had this as a habit. The books I was given at school did not catch me much their plots so I avoided them and as a child I did not like much the idea of sitting or still in one place, I preferred to run and play around. In spite of this as I grew if there were any exceptions at school, since there were books that captivated me as for example "Fahrenheit 451" by Ray Bradbury, "The boy in the Striped pyjamas" by John Boyne, "Sub Terra" from Baldomero Lillo and “Tengo miedo torero” by Pedro Lemebel.
After I finished school I realized that the books I liked to read are mainly those that talk about social, historical issues and carry with them a critique.
When I entered university I had to read too many texts of Architecture, but the one I liked most is also linked to this social genre, this book is called “Arquitectura y Política” by Josep María Montaner and Zaida Muxi.
In parallel I have also taken a liking to sports literature, mainly focused on football. Where I have already read "Barrio Bravo": ¿Por qué amamos la pelota? Roberto Meléndez and his second part which is entitled "Barrio Bravo Mundial". I’m currently raising money to buy the third part of this book that came out very recently entitled “Barrio Bravo Las gambetas de la vida”


Comentarios

  1. I would like to read "Arquitectura y política"

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You really really love football xD (I love "The Boy in the striped pyjama" :'c)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. They say that if you don't like to read it's because you have not found the book for yourself

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Favorite Music Album

Global Warming