My best friend


Hello, today I will tell you about one of my best and one of the best people I know. My friend Javier, I don’t really remember when we met, I guess when I was very small, since I can remember that we are friends. As children I remember that we spent every day together playing football, we both liked it too much, we were whole afternoons playing in the square that is near our houses that are also in front. Our families are also very friendly because they arrived at the same time in the neighborhood and from there they got along very well.
Then we were classmates for 7 years, from where we grew up together and had thousands of stories. But the ones that stand out are our stories of football where we played in the Pudahuel team for years, where we went out champions and traveled to play, certainly were some of the best moments of my life. As we grew up he followed the path of football and I turned to the studios. Nowadays he is one step away from becoming a professional footballer and I in the university, we do not see each other so often but we always keep in touch and join in the field to play with that ball that has united us since childhood.
  


Comentarios

  1. It´s a cute friendship story and I wait that you can be friends forever

    ResponderEliminar

  2. Fabi that pretty friendship!! relationships are worth gold, I hope they remain friends for a long time. xx

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My history with literature

Favorite Music Album

Global Warming