My favorite tv serie


hello today I will talk to you about my favorite tv series. The true I've never been very good at watching movies or TV series, but without a doubt the series that I liked the most has been "El Reemplazante”.  The first time I watched her was in 2012 on public television.
I remember that this series was only broadcast one day a week at nigh.

This series told the story of a man who worked in the stock market, who for business and money problems went to jail and had to return to the neighborhood where he grew up.
Here he had to start his life again, so he started working as a math teacher in a school at social risk.
It is in this context that the series begins to develop, which also tells the harsh reality of these students, that "Profe Charly" tries to solve and move forward.

I like this series because it shows a reality that many times we don't know or make invisible, so it also has a very important social criticism
This series currently has 2 seasons which can be found on NETFLIX, the third season could not be recorded due to lack of funding.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My history with literature

Favorite Music Album

Global Warming