Rocket Power


When was a child I liked very much watch cartoons in the TV, my program favorite was named “Rocket Power”, this cartoon was about the adventure of a group of friends, that were fanatics to the extreme sports between the that stand out the surfing, skateboarding and street hockey, this group was composed for four children Oswald "Otto" Rocket, Regina "Reggie" Rocket, Mauricio "Twister" Rodríguez and Samuel "Sam" Dullard, they lived in a beach of the USA. This program was issued for   nickelodeon channel in the night, I remember seeing it in my bed witch my brother, we both enjoyed this program for the relaxed and funny of his characters but the that most enjoyed was the greeting that has, in fact I memory that of children we imitated their greeting, maybe this is one of the reasons for I liked the series, although many times I could not watch her because of her schedule.


Resultado de imagen para rocket power
Resultado de imagen para rocket power

Comentarios

  1. I also liked the Rocket Power, when I was a child .. I remember I was very sad when Nick's programs started to change and they did not broadcast this program again :,P

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My history with literature

Favorite Music Album

Global Warming