Amsterdam

I will like to visit Amsterdam that is the capital city of Netherlands, because is a city very much developed that Santiago of Chile, in varied topics as for example, the topics that most call my attention are your neighborhoods, with your street full of architecture beautiful and history. Also call my attention the language and the mentality of the people, that is very much conscious in topics of the climate change and open of mind. About the city I know that the bike is the transport most use for the inhabitant. Also I know the museum Het Schip and ARCAM. Arrived there I will go to visit the neighborhoods for example the Jordaan, the center, Chinese and red for view the city, your people and architecture. Also I will go parks and restaurants for view your public space and eat your traditional food. To this travel I will go with my brother Alex, because we have like things similar.

Resultado de imagen para Jordaan amsterdam
Jordaan 
  
Resultado de imagen para Vondelpark
Vondelpark 

El Museo Het Schip
the museum Het Schip

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My history with literature

Favorite Music Album

Global Warming