The best club in the world


Hello, I will talk   about my favourite hobby. 
Definitely my favourite hobby is to go to the stadium to see the club of my loves, the “Univeversidad de Chile”. since I was a kid I went to the stadium and I liked this. I remember the first day I went, it was one day Sunday, it was cloudy and it was very cold, but none of that took away the emotion I was carrying, I also remember that it was a game versus “La Serena “and I was going with my brother and friends. Since that day never again let got. That day I fell in love with the U. de Chile.
this hobby involves having a day of the week just for this or more day in case the match is out of Santiago.
For this I just need to collect the money to buy the entrance and the ticket, and my friends. Although for some time I bought a card that is paid annually, which allows me to enter without buying an entry. Because it was more economical.
Lately for the time that I invest in studying. I have only been able to go to the local games that are usually 2 or 3 per month. Games that until today I keep going with my same friends that I was the first time.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My history with literature

Favorite Music Album

Global Warming