PlayStation



Personally I have never been a fan of technology nor has it been something very meaningful to me, but likewise this is present in my day to day and has a very important role to communicate and my development in college, like cell phone and notebook. On the other hand if there is a technological artefact which I have enjoyed and I like very much. This is the PlaySstation, which is a video game console launched in 1994, which has evolved incredibly over the years.
I remember when I was a kid, I used to go to my friend Maximiliano’s house that had PlayStation 1, and we would spend whole afternoons playing Crash, a famous game of the time. Over the years this console has been pulling more advanced versions to reach the current PlayStation 4, which has impressive graphics. Some time ago my brother bought PlayStation 4, because it gives us epic moments of entertainment and laughter, where the main game we use is FIFA, which is a football simulator. This one we like too much because of our love for this sport, plus you can play among many people so we invite friends, creating amazing tournaments.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My history with literature

Favorite Music Album

Global Warming