A country I would like to visit


This week I will talk about a country I would like to visit.  This country is England, more specific   London city.  I would like to visit for various reasons. The fist  is reasons is that when I was a little  boy I has caught my attention the architecture,  but lately that I have learned more in the subject, this interest it has increased. If one day I go this  place that I would visit would be the monuments for example  the Westmister palace, tower bridge, Tower London, Kensigton palace, etc. Also would visit would be the museum, parks and garden like National Gallery, Natural History Museum, St James’s Park, and another place. The second reason is for  the language, since it would help  me a lot to learn about the English.  I would definitely like to go to my place with my brother. With which we would visit all  the mentioned places. Furthermore to going to the London Olympic Stadium, where our favorite England team plays, the West Ham United.




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My history with literature

Favorite Music Album

Global Warming